Step1: Activate the transfer option.
- Go to the Form options of your form.
- In the Mobile tab, check the Allow data transfer between users.
The activation of this option will display a new Transfer button in the mobile application as well as on the web entry.
Step2: Manage the rights of transfer.
- Go to Configuration -> Forms -> Rights
In this window, you can:
- Decide whether your user or group can receive transfers by ticking (or not) the checkbox Can receive a transfer.
- Decide whether your user or group can only transfer by checking (or not) the checkbox Transfer only.
Note: By default, all of your users have access to the forms. Go to the Configuration menu -> Application -> Right tab and uncheck the box if you want to disable this option. To learn more about User Rights, do not hesitate to check our tutorial.
The transfer rules.
With the Customizable user fields, you can filter your user list for transfer.
Create your Customizable user fields:
- Go to kizeoforms.com-> Configuration -> Application -> Customizable user fields.
- Here, you need to complete the Customizable User Fields. Each field allows you to add other fixed values to each user.
Only the users that have the same customized user field will be able to transfer forms.
- By ticking the check box, all conditions must be checked, you can decide whether only one or all of the filters must be complied with.
Practical case 1 - Transfer of forms between mobiles.
Jack conducted a security report using Kizeo Forms. His entry must be confirmed by his colleague Jeff. Jack makes his data entry and then clicks on Transfer. He chooses Jeff in the user list. Jeff, Jack's colleague, is immediately alerted by a notification on his mobile. Kizeo Forms opens in the 'Inbox' tab.
Jeff clicks on Jack's form to continue the entry. Once the entry has been made, he can either transfer again or save the form.
Practical case 2 - Send data from the office to the field.
This is what is called the 'Push'. Go to our tutorial for more information.
To go a little bit further...
- How to send pre-filled forms to your mobile users.
- Organise your Kizeo account by creating user groups.
- Change the way the elements are displayed according to your data input.
- Decide which user can or cannot access a form.
- Secure your form by using the Signature element.