Standard PDF is one of the export formats available. This is a very simple and straight forward PDF report that lists all data entered on your mobile device, with only a little personalization.
In the online platform.
- Go to the Forms tab on the left side of your screen and then My forms.
- Select a form and click on Modify.
- Go to the Exports tab of the form and click on the Modify button linked to the standard PDF.
Standard PDF options.
Different display settings to customize your PDF are available:
- Display time under photos, barcodes, NFC and geolocation.
- Display the time of the geolocalisation
- Display geolocalisation for photos, barcodes and NFC.
- Display user's name. Can be useful when there are multiple users.
- Display completion date (date when a completed form was 'saved').
- Display the date and time the PDF was generated. The format for displaying this information in the document is: dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm
- Display a unique identifier.
- Display a record number (from 1 to n... - specific to a particular form).
- Display invisible fields.
- Make images clickable.
- Add a header and/or footer to your Standard PDF report. Simply add text in the two dedicated areas (Form's options > PDF).
The first page editor
Insert your logo into your PDF.
You have the possibility to add your company's logo to your Standard PDF:
- Go to 'My administration interface' and then 'My account settings'.
- Under the logo tab click to select a file or drag and drop your file in the space.
- Export your Standard PDF report after filling out your form by clicking on Data-->Export. Select your form and click on standard pdf to export the report for the data of your choice