The Geolocation element allows you to locate yourself or your users by recording your geographical position. Example. You manage a security company and want to ensure the reliability of your agents. Inserting a Geolocation field in your form will allow you to check their real location at the time they make the entry.
In the back-office.
- Create your form and add a Geolocation element.
- Several options are available: - Entry required: this means that the form can only be saved once this field is filled in. - Editable position: to get accurate coordinates. - Automatic geolocation when opening a form
- You can select the map view type: - Normal view (the default roadmap view). - Satellite view (Google earth satellite image). - Hybrid view (a mixture of normal and satellite view).
- You can choose the zoom level. To have an idea: 1 displays the word map and 18 displays the corresponding street. 12 displays more or less the neighbourhood.
- Don't forget to save your form!
On your mobile.
On your custom-made Word pr Excel.
You can display a map view on your custom-made Word or Excel with this tag:
« -200x200 »corresponds to the dimension of the image.
« z12 »corresponds to zoom in/out on the word map. To have an idea: 1 displays the word map and 18 displays the corresponding street. 12 displays more or less the neighbourhood
- The following map types are available: -
roadmap(the default road map view), -
satellite(Google earth satellite images), -
hybrid(a mixture of normal and satellite views), -
terrain(displays a physical map based on terrain information).